Have you ever wanted to care for an animal? Most people want dogs and cats to be owned but for a better cause, it doesn’t always have to be dogs and cats. While you have a choice to select both domestic pets, you can also choose from cows, goats and even hens! These animals have a place in the ecosystem, in biodiversity and in the story of the earth. If you have a farm or some sort of green fields these farm animals can thrive, you can sought to adopt or sponsor an animal, because they need new homes and better lives.
Homeless Animals in The United States
Every year, there is an estimate of 6.5 million homeless animals in animal shelters — 1.5 million of them are euthanized. Pets in American homes have reached to more than a hundred million. Unfortunately, not all people are kind to these domestic pets called cats and dogs. Most of them are hurt, left behind and forgotten but not if they go to a good animal rescue charity.
Farm animals such as pigs, goats, and cows deserve a home, not the slaughterhouse. Factory farming is prevalent in the United States. According to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), almost 10 billion farm animals are produced for food in the US. If the cows, pigs, hens, sheep and lambs are adopted, they would be free from the slaughter cycle, like in juliana sanimal sanctuary.
What Is Adopting
Animal adoption is the act of taking in parenting or caretaking roles for animals who have nowhere to go except the animal shelter. Animals that are up for adoption are often neglected, abandoned and lost — they need a permanent home and given a permanent, genuine love — that could be you. To adopt or sponsor an animal, you agree to be responsible in the adopted animal’s well-being. You choose them, they trust you.
Benefits of Animal Adoption
To adopt or sponsor an animal pose many benefits, both psychological and financial. Here are the top five benefits you shouldn’t miss:
- It is cheaper – it costs less than buying from pet stores. You just have to pay for the adoption fees and you’re good to take the lucky animal home.
- You have a new companion – not just the animal who is blessed to have you, but you’re blessed to have him or her, too! The animal wanted a companion, now he or she has you.
- Saving A Precious Life – not just money, but the animal’s life. Their life is precious and forever they will thank you for taking them in.
- A Spark of Hope – by choosing to rescue an animal and give him or her a new home, you give him or her hope that he or she could actually feel love from owners again.
- An Inspiration To Others – while most people would prefer buying animals from pet stores, you are preferring to adopt not shop. Adopting is a new beginning for both animal and humanity alike.
Animal Rescue Here
Juliana Sanimal Sanctuary has animals waiting for a new home. Be the one to take them home now! You can click on this link: https://julianasanimalsanctuary.org/